We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the T/F/D team based in our offices in South London. You will be involved across a number of our B2B technology clients focusing on PR and media relations activity, but also need to understand the impact of the wider marketing mix, including social media, content marketing, digital advertising and events.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, hungry and enthusiastic individual who will be happy and effective working collaboratively in a team, as well as taking your own initiative. You need to think professionally and proactively at all times. You will work on both local and global clients in the B2B technology sector, including for example cyber security, digital transformation and reality capture.
- Devise and execute communications plans for a variety of announcements and topics for our clients
- Generate positive coverage across broadcast, print and online in both trade and national media, via news, thought leadership, proactive storytelling and placing spokespeople as commentators
- Proactively seek out and monitor for opportunities for our clients
- Write press releases, pitches, articles, blogs and web and social media content as needed
- Build and maintain a broad network of relationships with relevant journalists for our existing and potential clients
- Advise clients on how to handle media enquiries
- Write briefing materials and reports
- Enable a smooth and effective press office function for our clients and the company
- Build lasting relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to colleagues and clients alike.
- You have strong writing and pitching skills, and good media connections
- You have the ability to develop media strategies from scratch
- You have experience of working in, or have shown passion for technology and B2B business
- You’ll be an avid reader, watcher and listener, not only to improve your understanding of the media but to deepen your understanding of the world your clients operate in
- You will know how to build awareness and acceptance of the ‘bigger picture’ both from a client perspective and for the company
- You will have independence in time management and organisational activities – we need you to be a self-starter and self-motivated
- You will have the ability to remain focused under pressure, organise priorities, and tackle your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You will be creative and imaginative and have fun in a tight knit team!
T/F/D is a global impact marketing agency focused on disruptive technology. We help our clients differentiate their brands by building trust, awareness, reputation and influence. And we do this with a clear focus on our clients’ business goals.
Salary dependent on experience
Interested? Please send your CV to Gemma – email@example.com