TFD 2023 Graduate Scheme
At TFD we believe that supporting the next generation of communications talent is imperative and post-pandemic, perhaps more important than ever before to give graduates a glimpse of the industry and how they can make their mark. Therefore, we are super excited to announce the official launch of the TFD 2023 Graduate Scheme.
TFD is focused on deep tech and helping our clients differentiate their brands by building trust, awareness, reputation and influence. We are also focused on people and believe that people are our superpower.
We are looking for graduates to apply to join us in Brixton. The role will allow you to work collaboratively in a fast-paced PR & Marketing environment, predominantly focusing on B2B technology clients. A passion for all things tech is preferable as is a desire to tell stories.
- This is a graduate scheme where we will review applicants and invite successful candidates to attend a virtual interview with some of the TFD team. You may also be asked to complete a short task in advance of the interview
- The two successful candidates will be notified and offered the position
- No marketing or comms experience is required but is a bonus if you have completed work experience or an internship previously
- Remuneration is minimum wage in line with graduate scheme / internship guidelines
- The term will be full time, for 6 months with the potential for a permanent role post the graduate scheme
- We offer hybrid working but you will be required to be in the office 4 days a week for the best learning opportunities
- You will work under a manager who will mentor and coach you as well as have the opportunity to join training sessions
- We operate a flat structure which means you will have the opportunity to work directly into the CEO for the ultimate on the job learning experience
- Closing date for applications is Friday 15th September, the successful candidates will be invited to complete a task which they can present virtually to members of the TFD team as part of a speed date session. The position will start early October.