The new leading voice of the UK’s Quantum Industry
Quantum Exponential Group Plc (QE) is a global VC firm investing in quantum technologies and the UK’s only quantum-focused investment fund delivering investment opportunities in one of the world's fastest-moving and exciting technological sectors.
Quantum technology is at a pivotal stage where both technology and market clarity provide the underpinnings for profitable capital deployment, with the nature and scope of this technology being hugely disruptive. This will continue to be the case over the next 10 years as it radically improves how we view, measure and compute.
- To support QE’s funding round activity with targeted communications initiatives that drive awareness and engagement with potential investors
- To build broader awareness of QE with stakeholders such as government, academia and industry
How TFD delivered the brief
- Supported the announcement of Stuart Woods, former Managing Director of Oxford Instruments Nanoscience, taking up his role as Chief Operating Officer at QE
- Delivered targeted communications following the release of the UK Government’s Quantum Strategy
- Provided communications support to QE’s investments
Did it work?
In the first few months of this year, TFD have attained over 35 tier-one pieces of coverage. Key media publications include the Financial Times, Sifted, Information Age, UKTN, The Quantum Insider, Photonics.com, Proactive Investors, HPCWire, FINSMES, Tech.EU, Business & Innovation Magazine and Shares. Stuart Nicol, QE’s Chief Investment Officer appeared on finance podcast, The Wise Wealth Podcast whilst Stuart Woods, Chief Operating Officer appeared on the FT’s podcast Tech Tonic, the UK’s most influential technology podcast.
In the past two months, TFD has also increased QE’s LinkedIn followers by 45% and Twitter by 12%.
Through a targeted communications strategy, TFD has been able to support QE in its goal to become one of the most respected and listened-to voices in the UK’s quantum industry. QE is now seen as a leading light in an ever-growing and prosperous technology sector, that will fast-track the UK into becoming a Science Superpower. To be on this mission with QE is a privilege and we are loving being at the epicentre of quantum technology in the UK.